The NSCMA will be hosting a one-day roundtable event to discuss various audience development/circulation topics. This roundtable event is meant to be very much an interactive conversation, as we discuss and share experiences, ideas and solutions on various topics. Topics include, but not limited to: Carrier Recruitment, Route Optimization, Staff Challenges, Subscription Frequency of Delivery and Carrier to Mail Conversion.
Date And Time
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
REGISTRATION FEE: $45.00 (Includes lunch)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Friday, October 18, 5:00 p.m.
Questions? Please contact LuAnn Yattaw, firstname.lastname@example.org OR 612-278-0235
NSCMA was founded over 60 years ago in order to bring together dedicated newspaper professionals across the upper Midwest to ensure the future success of the newspaper industry. By providing opportunities for both new and seasoned newspaper professionals to improve their knowledge and skills through networking, conferences, and idea sharing, we hope to meet and exceed the goals that lead to our conception many years ago.
As a member of NSCMA you:
- Receive our NSCMA Summer and Winter Bulletins sharing successful business ideas used at other member newspapers.
- Are a part of a network of individuals both new and seasoned dedicated to ensure the future success of newspapers.
- Get valuable opportunities to learn about products that can help you develop successful growth initiatives.
- Can learn how to leverage technology and websites to grow our business.
- Have opportunities to improve your professional skills and knowledge.
- Will be kept abreast of legislation and legal concerns involving issues such as telesoliciting and carrier contracting.
We hope you use this web site to keep abreast of industry news, plan your training schedule, and grow circulation. If you have any questions about, comments for, or wish to join NSCMA, click here or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Please direct any comments or questions about this web site to firstname.lastname@example.org
Northern State Circulation Managers' Association is dedicated to bring newspaper professionals together to help ensure the future success of the newspaper industry and the individuals dedicated to it.