WOW! It's going to be another GREAT conference this year in Bloomington, MN in conjunction with the Minnesota Newspaper Association!
Dates: January 28-29, 2016.
The NSCMA circulation agenda is as follows:
Thursday, January 28, 2016
Micahel Zinser - Legal issues
Brad Hill - USPS Changes/Mailing Scoop
Matt Wolcanski -Carrier Recruitment and Retention
Friday, January 29, 2016
Jeff Gau - Leadership and how to lead successfully
Check out these links to the MNA website! They have some phenomenal keynote speakers lined up for lunch, in addition to the agenda for the workshops!
You'll find the online registration form and link to reserve your hotel room.
Vice President Walter Mondale will be the keynote luncheon speaker on Friday!
Remember, it's just $50 to register for first time attendees! Early bird rates for attendees and hotel reservations through January 8th.
Check it out, and we hope to see you in Bloomington in January!
NSCMA was founded over 60 years ago in order to bring together dedicated newspaper professionals across the upper Midwest to ensure the future success of the newspaper industry. By providing opportunities for both new and seasoned newspaper professionals to improve their knowledge and skills through networking, conferences, and idea sharing, we hope to meet and exceed the goals that lead to our conception many years ago.
As a member of NSCMA you:
- Receive our NSCMA Summer and Winter Bulletins sharing successful business ideas used at other member newspapers.
- Are a part of a network of individuals both new and seasoned dedicated to ensure the future success of newspapers.
- Get valuable opportunities to learn about products that can help you develop successful growth initiatives.
- Can learn how to leverage technology and websites to grow our business.
- Have opportunities to improve your professional skills and knowledge.
- Will be kept abreast of legislation and legal concerns involving issues such as telesoliciting and carrier contracting.
We hope you use this web site to keep abreast of industry news, plan your training schedule, and grow circulation. If you have any questions about, comments for, or wish to join NSCMA, click here or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Please direct any comments or questions about this web site to firstname.lastname@example.org
Northern State Circulation Managers' Association is dedicated to bring newspaper professionals together to help ensure the future success of the newspaper industry and the individuals dedicated to it.